Here is what our Patients say about Crescent Dental Care
- I have just recently finished what has been quite long a treatment process at the Practice. It has involved a variety of dental work including crowns, an implant and much preparatory work under the care of Mark Howdle.
I was referred to Mark Howdle by my new dentist who recommended him in glowing terms. He was not mistaken. From the first investigative consultation through treatment to conclusion, I have received excellent care with clear explanations and support throughout.
I would also like to thank Michelle the dental nurse who assisted Mark with many hours of work. She was a calming presence, nothing was too much trouble and her kindness, time spent with me and professionalism was much appreciated.
I am thrilled with the results and hope to be returning to the practice for the additional work.
- Thank you to Steven and the exceptional team at Crescent Dental Care. I was overwhelmed by the quality of your professionalism and care. From the moment I arrived I was welcomed by the friendly and helpful reception team and supported by caring dental nurses. Your range of specialisms enabled me to have all my work completed with you. Ailbhe the wonderful Orthodontist who successfully straightened my teeth, Neena the kind dentist who enabled me to have a white smile, and thanks to you Steven who fitted the best crowns I have ever had, your attention to detail was a joy... after 55 years of hoping, I found a wonderful team who made my smile come to life... I cannot thank you enough.
- Thank you so much to Ailbhe(orthodontist) and her nurse for looking after me so well. Your caring and great humour have made visits to the dentist a pleasure. I am delighted with my mew smile!
- To all at Crescent Dental Care...
Thank you for your kindness and help you have given us this year. I do appreciate it. I hope you all have a good Christmas and may 2018 be a good year for you!
I saw Dr Zolty twice for two separate root canal treatments. Not being a good patient, and having a historic dislike of all things dental, he carried out the work superbly, quickly and with great sensitivity. He was acutely aware of my feelings beforehand and made sure to keep me informed as the treatment proceeded and to make sure I was as comfortable as possible. Can wholeheartedly recommend.
- Dear Steven,
Just to thank you for all your care over so many years AND super teeth!"
- Dear Kristina(Practice Manager),
Thank you so much for helping me get my brace! My teeth look amazing and it's given me the confidence to smile!" xx
- Dear Practice Manager,
My daughters and I had appointments with Tony recently and I wanted to email to say he is simply fantastic. He goes above and beyond expectations, puts a timid dentist goer at ease and is just brilliant! A real credit to your practice!! Many thanks"
- Hello, can I express my grateful thanks to Neena, for her wonderful treatment this week. I am more than pleased with the results!"
- Tooth/gum finally settled down- now able to chew on both sides! Fantastic repair to front tooth-testament to skill of Dentist ... I might stick with this one.. Steven seems to pretty good....!!
Thank you. "
- Since moving to Hong Kong four years ago I’ve continued to be very happy patient of the Hale practice. My commutes may take longer but the care, attention to detail and friendliness shown by Neena and the team more than make up for this inconvenience. So much so that I always recommend the practice to anyone looking for a new dentist.
See you at Christmas if not before."
- Dr. Howarth any his team always present a friendly, efficient and hospitable atmosphere. I particularly appreciate that Dr. Howarth collects his patients personally from the reception area and escorts them to the surgery."
- Professional service with the well-being of the patient first."
- Over the past years, here, I have been looked after very well & Steven and his dental nurse do all they can to make me relaxed. Not only are they good at what they do, they are very nice people!"
- I have been a patient at Crescent Dental Care for many years.
Like many people, I'm not very keen on going to the dentist but as soon as you walk into the practice, you are welcomed with a smile from the girls on reception, which does help.
My dentist is Neena and I could not have a better dentist. She puts your mind at ease as soon as you sit in the dental chair and explains the treatment which is best for you, after examination.
Any problems which you have between appointments, they will try their best to fit you in.
I have recommended my dentist to other people and they all say how pleased they are.
From a very good patient
- A very pleasant atmosphere. Excellent friendly staff. My teeth are kept in a very good state and I hope to attend there for many years to come."
- CDC has always looked after me and my family as a team (Reception, Dentists, Assistants, Specialists) with a very positive attitude and I have always been delighted with the results. CDC has always been responsive to my needs, giving clear advice and paying close attention to detail with great results."
- I am writing to express my gratitude to Neena for a fantastic pain free and very friendly and professional service.
A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with fatigue syndrome and I was advised to get rid of metallic fillings in my mouth. Due to the fact that I have always had problems with my teeth, I had the chance to visit numerous dentists in the UK, Greece, USA, Belgium and Sweden. I have never experienced such a good service from a dentist's surgery in my life and I wish to thank her for being so good at her job.
I also wish to thank the reception staff for being so polite, helpful and friendly and they hygienist that saw me 2 weeks ago.
I am very pleased with your services, you are an excellent team.
- Dear Neena, Just wanted to say a big "thank you" for your care & support this morning. It helped so much, knowing that you understood my feelings. You probably thinking "well-that's my job" but sometimes in our jobs, we go that extra mile & that's what you did for me today.
PS. Please say "thanks" to your dental nurse too."
- My dentist surgery is such a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Everyone is upbeat and greets me with a welcome that feels refreshing, as I have moved a lot in my life. It is a clean, bright and modern surgery, which is important to me and is perfectly located in Hale Village.
- I wasn't happy with my smile and wanted to have my 20 year old crown replaced. I kept putting off the appointment but I saw a photograph of myself holding my grandson and that prompted me to make the decision to have my teeth whitened and the crowns replaced. I made an appointment with Neena Oswal and immediately knew that I had chosen the right dentist. Neena discussed with me various options and eventually I opted for more of a smile make over. Neena was really professional and made me feel at ease every step of the way. I felt that Neena's professionalism demanded that it was just an important for her to give me the smile that I wanted.
I am thrilled by the results and like to think that I smile more."
- Neena has today, accommodated me as an emergency to "fix" my crown which became detached last night. Many thanks for excellent treatment received in rectifying the problem."
- The atmosphere at Crescent Road is calm, efficient and caring. As an older patient I am confident I will receive good, up to date care from both my dentist Steven and hygienist."
- I would like to thank you practice and especially Neena, one of your dentists for an excellent service this afternoon.
Today, I had an extraction of the tooth as the infection was causing severe pain. I would like to say a very big thank you to Neena, for dealing with this with as much sensitivity and professionalism and possible.
A very big thank you to Neena and to your reception staff for being so helpful and considerate.
I am very pleased I chose your practice."
- The Crescent Dental Care Surgery and team under Dr Steve Howarth have a remarkably well run surgery. I have been Dr Howarth’s patient for 20 years and he has worked well with my teeth which were never the strongest from being a child but I still have my own teeth which is a miracle."
- To Neena
Thank you so much for taking the time to fit me into your busy schedule and for such a great job done!!"
- I recently registered with Crescent Dental Care, after being recommended by my friend. I have always been nervous about going to the dentist, so I was really scared. It happens that the dentists were very patient and understanding and helped me through my first visit without feeling any nerves. The practice overall looks very family orientated and professional at the same time."